Friday, June 20, 2008

"Sunshine, it's like walking in my barefeet..."

It topped 80 today; Juneuary has ended, as someone told me today. Worked at home through early afternoon and then visited Belfair to go over some interpretive programming. Actually was able to work outside for part of the day, reading and planning. Pay day also meant grocery shopping and on the way back I watched the setting sun over the Olympics. Just enough cloud to make the sunset vibrant. Tomorrow I am giving 3 Jr. Ranger programs and then helping with a campfire program. Will be a long day, but should prove fun. Rest now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello shannon. I am in the process of responding to the letter you set me a couple weeks ago. but for now I am saying hello here. and letting you know (finally) that I DID get and read and appreciate the letter!
-Charlotte