Monday, June 30, 2008

My First Pacific Seafood!

Yesterday I spent very little of the day doing work...to balance the long Saturday. Instead I went to a crab (and clam) party at Penrose and then another Potluck at Belfair. It was wonderful to get to hang out with everyone (and free food...hmmm). Kelly: I played Infour :0).

Last night I had a dream that my guitar was stolen in an airport. Yikes!
Other bizarre dreams followed, reinforcing that I should not sleep in past my alarm or I will be very confused in the morning.

Today I was worthless. I read half of The Two Towers in the sun, and then went to Belfair; played, read, and caught up with a good friend.

Returned as the sun was setting over the Olympics, made dinner, and now am off to sleep. Janet and I are climbing Ellinor tomorrow!

No comments: