Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Scatterbrained People

Had an unproductive day off yesterday, but made up for it today with actually taking care of some house-type stuff. Worked with harbor Wildwatch today. Nothing especially noteworthy; got to play with moonsnails, sand dollars, etc. Here is the, i'm sure long awaited, me-working picture.



In other news:

We're still waiting for it to get warm! Or less cold...

I'm still searching for the perfect camera, but hopefully I will make that purchase soon!

Yesterday I watched a red-breasted sapsucker climb a doug fir and two stellar's jays make a ruckus from my livingroom. I am not sure if I mentioned it before, but we have a creeper nest at work and Jamie and I got to watch mama come and feed the growing babies.

I am almost sick of pasta. and zucchini. (Pittsburgh goes: *gasp!*)

Garrison Keiller has convinced me that Radio is a neat thing. Also, that the i before e rule is crap.

Scroll down for several more pictures (June 14)

Thank you and good night.

No comments: