Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Treasures

Day off number two again saw me getting far too much sleep. I attempted to make pancakes this morning…edible but not delectable. I made enough for breakfast for the next couple of days, because I find myself getting hungry at 9 if I stick to granola and yogurt. Read a lot, did some household things. Another attempted run that reminded me I must get in shape before this climb next Tuesday.

Went panning again today and found gold. I checked out a local thrift store I was informed about last night. Treasures beyond belief and it turns out that Tuesdays are half-off days. I loaded up with things that I needed…and wanted. Some dishes, etc. and some music for the state rig that I am driving. I hope the tape player works! I also found some music books with chords (and sometimes tabs) inside. 12 cents a pop. Gold I say! $8.66 for two stuffed bags.

This evening my plans are as follows: Clean. Call a friend. Build a fire. Read a book. Call another friend. Play guitar. Read a book. Fall asleep outrageously early.

One of these days I will have to start doing work.

No comments: