Saturday, May 31, 2008

a friday night before a thursday day

Worked at home this morning, then hiked with Jamie to practice my "interpretation." Over to Belfair for orientation and planning. This evening Jamie and I went to the drive in movie theater where we spent the first several hours waiting for dusk and people watching between paragraphs of our respective books. Finished Travels with Charley. Indiana Jones was, well, Indiana Jones. Fun indeed and now it is off to sleep; Jr. Ranger again tomorrow and then hopefully some beach exploration. There are so many projects that I want to work on! Today proved to me that I am actually learning some things out here: the plant identification is going well, but I need more stories. My Salmon research is going well and I am working on the presentation now. Quite interesting questions are brought up when one shouldn't buy farm salmon, hatchery salmon, or wild salmon...

No comments: