Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chatter

"The love of my life is here." ~ Jamie's suggestion of what I should title this blog. Worked at home in the morning, went to some elementary classes in the afternoon, and then gathered Jamie from the airport. Been quite refreshing and bizarre having a guest in what is normally my silent house. We began catching up in the car, sharing stories; talked her ear off about my job, about my life, about birds. Stopped at the canal before coming home, and then made dinner and had very fulfilling talks over pasta and tea. Many questions that I hope we will answer throughout our week of living together.

Jamie and I have known each other since we were five. We met in kindergarten over what I believe was a sandbox and what she believes was an owl puzzle. Despite this minor dispute, we continually grow together, and I am excited for our week.

Tomorrow I have 8 classroom presentations. Ahhhhh!!!

No comments: