Friday, July 25, 2008

A wise person once said...

I promise I'll post more soon, I must first find the energy.

The highlight of today was quite exciting! Today I met the Governor, Christine Gregoire. I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about political views, so I'll just give you the facts: She has been a huge supporter of Parks. and was very nice. She came to talk about her efforts to restore the health of Puget Sound and encourage the 4 million people that live on the Sound to join her. and I shook her hand. three times I think. and all these little kids were around and they knew a lot about the Hood Canal too. and I met her. and she asked me about my school, etc. and loves Parks. and is adorable.














On a serious note;
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/books/07/25/obit.pausch/index.html

Watch his lecture if you ever have an hour and sixteen minutes.



Should I go back to school?

No comments: