Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Friends and Woes

Ethnobotany is a rather neat subject. Estuaries are an absolutely integral part of our ecosystem. Salmon are tenacious. Cherries are delicious. Friends bring happiness and loneliness. My dreams are frighteningly realistic and uncreative.

Worked at home and at Belfair today. Stopped at the library and checked out some interesting books on ethnobotany for my guided walk. Caught up with three friends from three different states. Not that each friend is from three states, but rather that each friend is in one state, a different state, the total number of states being three in which they are in.

Last night I had a dream that there were snakes in my house. In my dream, my image of my house was scarily accurate, which makes going to sleep tonight of concern to me. Maybe I should not read the Two Towers before I go to bed tonight...I'm not so much a fan of Gollum either.

Tomorrow will be long, but hopefully I will have good things to report at the end of the day. Fingers crossed!

No comments: