Sunday, December 6, 2009

This weekend was fun and boring. Went to work Saturday morning, lunch with two new teachers, then back to school to get my things. Some students were practicing for a speech competition so I stayed for a bit, then home. Josh and I had dinner and watched Love Actually and a bit of Transformers 2 (excellent movies).

Sunday, Josh played in a soccer game with a bunch of expats. Nice guys on the team and it seems both of the expat teams in Taichung want Josh to play for them. It is still odd to be with such a big group of foreigners...hearing English in a conversation is a little bizarre. This will be good for us. I'm pretty sure we need friends.

Time to grade homework and write lesson plans. Today is a rough day-I have three classes (2 hours each); at 2 I'm subbing again for my friend, at 4:50 we have a games day, and at 7 I'm subbing an upper level class for a friend and I have never been trained on this type. The games day will be particularly interesting because I don't think the CT likes me, and I screwed up again. I will only have 50 minutes to prepare for the whole 2 hours because I have that early 2 o'clock class. School opens at 1:30, so basically I'm in trouble. Hopefully I can plan a bit here before I go.

Cheers!

No comments: