Friday, October 23, 2009

Fruit Flies Like Bananas

Today "ended" another week of school. I teach one class tomorrow from 10:30-12:20 and then Josh and I are going to Sun Moon Lake. It's late here because we went out tonight with some friends from work and sat around in a smokey bar listening to some very awful KTV (aka karaoke). I dropped my phone at work and the screen broke so now I have to drop another chunk of money on a new phone. The puzzle is coming along. There is really nothing else to report. I feel like my whole life is consumed by my job, so I can't really find the motivation to write even more about it here. Most of the kids are totally cool. Some of them are a bit crazy. I teach a lot of upper level classes in which the kids don't really want to participate so that's always a challenge. I think they are starting to like me. I am getting used to being greeted with "hello teacher." That's always nice. Nap time now, more to come after I get back.

No comments: