Thursday, July 29, 2010

The rain held and the day continued nicely. I had a farewell lunch with people from my school, and it was a great time. Good-ish western style food and great company. I will really miss some of the chinese teachers, and I've a great relationship with the NSTs. It will be sad to say goodbye next Saturday.

Chinese class was great. I love our teacher...she's so sweet and patient and interesting. Asks us about the world cup and what school is like in America.

Class was fine, although I had to sub for a teacher who called in sick and got stuck grading an upper level test instead of lower level homework.

My camera is not here yet because the customs office keeps saying I have to pay duty on it because it's sent from America so maybe tomorrow I can finally figure it out!

No comments: