Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Terrific Pacific

Happy March! Nothing too exciting to report here. I struggle to balance grading homework and reading books and playing my new-used guitar. And by struggle to balance I mean...often neglect grading homework.

I guess some news-I have been accepted to the Evans School of Public Affairs at the University of Washington to study Environmental Management. The moral: I need to take an econ class stat. Not sure when I'll hear back from the other schools to which I've applied, but this is quite exciting and I would be happy to go there. Maybe "The Terrific Pacific" can continue again!

We're still waiting on Josh to find out/figure out where he's going. Overall story will be figured out by April 15th. Yikes.

That's all. Who knew living here could be as mundane as living elsewhere. Oh, my scooter won't start. That adds some spice to life!

No comments: