Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Tuesday I worked at Penrose for the afternoon/evening, reviewing my outlines and "final disc" with Dan and Matt. Wednesday I worked in the morning, and then joined Dan, Aaron, and Jack for some mountain adventuring, pizza, and movie time. From the top, we could see Seattle lit up in a temporary moment without clouds. Grey Jays close by and a sweet climb on some rocks on the way down. Dan and I had a sweet banter of music...a combination of old movie tunes, musicals, nursery rhymes, and rock music - some days I am clearly a Halloran. Today I worked a long day at home, went for a walk on the trails, and spent the evening making my thank you cards. I'm at the list-making point where I write down everything I need to do before heading out on Tuesday/Wednesday but don't actually do any of the things I need to.




No comments: